Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yong Kwung Yuan

Yong Kwung Yuan
this guy I know him since Form 2.
we not same secondary school.
I'm from Damansara Jaya & he is from Taman Sea.
I know him through my sister.
when ngam ngam know him, he still quiet good & nice.
show you all about he stupid look
here we go....
his name is Yong Kwung Yuan aka Sam
can you see how stupid is he??

OMG!! he lan yao yeng!!

*he always do that*
see... always act cool!!
*vomit*

but NOW...
1 word - KANASAI
every time when I chat with him in MSN.
sure just having quarrel only.
& he always BULLY me.
kwung, me already say that will write a blog to cheong sui you.
now I done it.
so tomorrow steamboat you treat me too ya.
thanks a lot.

that is what I want to write.
cause I promised him that I would like write a blog cheong sui him.
haha (^_^)
but no worry, won't spoil his image.
cause he don't have image too.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

yaya..i agree wit u too..5di write more n cheong sui him..kaka..lembu kwung~~wooho0ooo~~~ngeK ngeK~~

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

haha... yeah...
he is the most bad guy in dis world..
i think many people will agree wif me.. hehe (^_^)