Sunday, August 10, 2008

lunch meal done by me

my mummy went back her hometown already couple of weeks.
may be next week she will come back for celebrate my daddy birthday.
today, me wake up around 12pm.
start my work.
1) sweep the floor.
2) I go hang up the cloths that yesterday already washed.
3) start to prepare the lunch.
yesterday I bought some vegetable, sardine & bean from cold storage.
deng deng deng deng!!
the eggs is done my boy friend, not me ya!!
that is the meal I prepare for my daddy, sister & boy friend.
the bean is failed la cause suppose put egg only put the bean.
haiz.. suan ba le..
in the end, them also finished all the food.
hehe (^_^)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Lucky..Lucky
*Phew*
Today I didn't read any cases of food poisoning in the newspaper..
Really must thank God for that..
Haha~!!!

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

leslie khor zhan shuo... u wan me to whack u anot?? is delicious ok?? my ai xin lunch for my daddy.. blek :P