Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Out with my Lao Gong!!!

last Thursday night I went a dinner with my boyfriend.
we went to Kepong Meizi Shabu Shabu.
Wednesday actually we are having quarrel.
quarrel til that I sms my boyfriend say that want to be cold down.
but Thursday my boyfriend find me back
& actually I really can't tahan that the time no him.
he is my only one.
luckly now we are okay jor.
Kepong Meizi Shabu Shabu
actually Meizi Shabu Shabu not really nice to eat.
just NORMAL only. REALLY!!

Friday night! after me go PC Fair.
we go to Midvalley watch movie.
we watched 3D From the journey to the center of the earth.
RM17 + RM2 for couple seat per people. is damn EXPENSIVE!!
& actually me already feel very super tired cause out for whole day & recently didn't sleep well.
while watching, i really almost fall sleep.
this movie, actually me not really like it.
feel that not so excited.
im interest to watch cause wynki they all say til this movie very nice.
but in my point of view, i feel that is not so nice!! hehe (^_^)

No comments: