Friday, August 8, 2008

SURPRISE!!!

A BIG SURPRISE!!
when I reached my boy friends house, go inside to his room.
I saw many balloons in his room.
is damn nice!! I love it much!!
this is for celebrate & present my belated birthday!!
but is very touch.
thanks lao gong, love you much!!
every balloons also written word up there!!
a card & letter that he wrote for me!!

~Even I seem dun want to see you~
~Even when you lau gai, I never tam you~
~I'm still same old me~
~That is Love you ever and forever~

~Even we don't see each other often~
~but my love will not easy fade away~

~Is my fault if you are unhappy~
~Sorry for all the thing I've done~
~I just want you to know that I'm still very very love you~

~Even I seem ok when you with other guys get close~
~but deep in my heart I'm still will get a bit jealous~
~After all I'm your BF wor~

~Somehow when you sleep by my arm~
~my mind goes peace~
~All I thought is how much my love to you~

~You are the only 1~
~I will always love you~
my lau po, muacks~

~I will always hand to hand holding your hand forever~

~I LOVE YOU NOW & EVER~
~PROMISE~

~You never walk alone because I'll will there for you~
~My future is OUR'S future~

~I think if you leave me~
~My life will incomplete~
~There will a big big hole in my heart~
~so please don't leave me no matter what ya..~
~I Love U~

~We have up and down~
~sorry if I ever hurt you~
~I'm sorry~
~Muacks Muacks~

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Summore complain your boyfriend not romantic..
Aihz~

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

blek :p where got complain.. is true mah... blek :P
gor, u help who de?? huh!!!
now very fren wif my bf jor la... huh!!

Ephine said...

yeah...i agree with lesbie..
Your boy is so romantic!!!

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

wah, since when ephine n leslie so close jor ar?? 1 is my gor gor 1 is my jimui wor.. hehe