Friday, August 8, 2008

A blog for Lao Gong

we start our relationship since 05.01.07
1 year & 7 months we together.
everyday I love you more & more.
never less than before.
some time I knew that I might be hurt you.
sorry, Lao Gong!!
but some time is hard to control my feeling.
but the truth is...
you always in my heart!!
REALLY!!!
no one can replace you.
you are the one & only one.
always inside my heart.

me not really want you buy expensive thing for me.
me not really want jewelry.
what I want just want you by my side.
let me lay on your arm, your shoulder.
hug me tight when I'm sad & need you.
that is enough for everything.

I know you not a romantic person.
every time me also expect that you will done something for me.
but almost every time also disappointed me.
but no matter how.
you still is my lao gong Choy Min Shin.
the only one that I loved forever!!

No comments: