Saturday, August 9, 2008

MARCHE!!

MARCHE!! MARCHE!!!
I hope been there for so long.
today, finally been there once.
went with my Lao Gong.
at first when we reached.
The restaurant's concept is damn NICE!!
is special!!
then we find a place for seat.
we found a place that very quite, not much people there.
so that, we can enjoy our lunch there.
I'm ordering breaded Dory & Lao Gong order mix grill included lamb, steak & chicken.
& my ice blended mocha & his fresh juice that mixed with banana, dragon fruit & apple.
the taste was not bad.
after our meal, we still ordering dessert - rasberry cheese cake.
MARCHE special is provided a card called MARCHE passport.
when you ordering your food then will give you a chop for a prove that you are order the food.
The environment of MARCHE!!
look like market??
this meal total cost RM 94.65.
the environment of this shop is JENG!!
& the food is nice.
MARCHE!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Yes yes~ Marche is GOOD!!!!!!
So long didn't go there ddi..
No money..
Summore got SOMEONE always keep framing me..Want me to treat her makan..
Lagi no money~
Aihz~

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

blek :P who is tat person? i think is not me lo..
cuz as i noe.. im veli good mui mui lai de.. juz gor gor promise me will treat me eat de..
i wont force him de... but promise jor de den canot break promise lo.. haha