Monday, August 18, 2008

Neway + STARBUCKS

last Friday!! we didn't go Ms.Tang tutorial.
after we pass up assignment then me, Wynki, Chloe, Hong & Mei Lin go to times square.
Dai Lou meet us there.
we go there sing K & buy our team shirt.
actually I'm getting sore throat, but me keep on singing.
cause I like to sing. hehe (^_^)
after sing K, we go find our team shirt.
the purpose that we wanna buy is because for presentation.
so that, when next time having presentation no need to think want to wear what.
is convenient!!
we go in to many shops, Giordano, Hang Ten, Bossini!!
but in the end we also didn't buy at all.
cause can't find the nice one!!
we found this at FOS, but in the end also didn't buy it!!
by the way, that time actually Dai Lou already back.
left 5 of us.
so that, we go to -- STARBUCKS!!
damn relax there.
I'm ordering Iced Caffe Mocha. hehe (^_^)
we keep on take picture there, is really enjoy!!
is the time to go back home.
walauwei, is damn jam!!
1 n half hour ++ me just reach home!!
sien diao!!
after that, me just having my dinner with my boyfriend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

er....i noe will jam..
tatz y i go home 1st =p
anyway...if i noe u guyz stay at starbucks i would stay too
long time didnt yamcha at starbucks...

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

paiseh lo dai lou... cuz go starbucks oso is last minute oni go de... b4 v oso din plan wan go thr de... hehe