Friday, August 8, 2008

Ladies Night at BarCelona

Thursday Night!!!
equal to what?? Ladies Night lo...
yeah, I'm going clubbing with my friends.
& my roommate - Pinky also go with us. 1st time go oh!!!
we go with Covey's friends that we don't know.
but them very friendly & gentleman.
not bad not bad!!
firstly, we plan go to MOS - Euphoria.
when reached there, a lot people are queue-ing outside.
around 11.30pm only can go in.
so that, we change to Bar Celona AGAIN!!
within this few months, don't know went Bar Celona til how many times jor.
every time also Bar Celona, haha!!!
I keep on ask Vince come also.
cause all guys we also don't know, even Covey also don't know.
swt!!! zhadao!!! luckily Vince is coming, feel more safety!! hehe (^_^)
Vince come with Franky.
Franky just keep on talk with Pinky. hehe..!!
Thursday night Bar Celona having a game that 5 girls dance on the stage & choose a winner.
our 1 of friend win the prize, get the cash & liquor.
I think is Barcadi Apple.
is damn nice to drink, the taste is very JENG!!
don't when me start to feel drunk, is getting very drunk.
may be because I didn't eat dinner ba!!
is damn drunk. damn xia sui!!
me vomit some more!!
& after I vomit I straight away faint in the toilet.
I don't have energy to wake myself up.
thanks a lot to Vince, Franky, Rachel, Covey, Pinky & Jeremy.
especially is Rachel & Jeremy.
san fu both of you lo.

when me resting outside, I saw my sis-in-law Cheryl.
I chat a lot with her.
now I only realize that all the way my family blame her is WRONG!!
TOTALLY WRONG!!!
she really didn't did wrong.
she still love my brother.
but my brother is having girl friend now.
my sis-in-law go slap my brother.
my brother told her that he didn't love her anymore.
is HURT!!!
she keep on cry in front of me.
me hug her very tighten, very tighten.
she told me that even my brother didn't love her anymore.
but she request to my brother that still want live with him.
she will happy that if she is beside him.
when I heard that, me really heart pain!!
me cried too.
I feel guilty to her.
sorry, Cheryl Joo Ling Foong.
don't worry. now got 3 jie here.
everything just call me.
I always be there for you.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Know why you cannot go into Euphoria MOS? Because gor gor didn't go..
No VIP they won't let you in easily..hehe~

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

ceh!! gor, u dun1 talk crap la...
me ask u go u oso dun1 go.. den now talk so much here!!
angry gor jor!! huh!!!