Monday, August 25, 2008

Paiseh.... *Good Luck*

firstly, I want to sorry & paiseh to her.
want to clarify it.
& telling that now me totally no heart feeling ya!!
really!!
is super super paiseh when you say sorry to me!!
is super x100 paiseh!!
haha.. (^_^)
so, no say sorry again!!

by the way, now me want start to fight my exam jor!!
canot be so lazy jor.
*langsung not related up there also* hehe (^_^)
GAMBATEH in exam for every students...
good luck to my classmate & coursemate Wynki, Hong, Chloe, Mei Lin, Penny, Clairy, April, Angeline, Lee Mei, Tze Liang and many many more.
good luck to my housemate & ex housemate Pinky, Lou Ye, Covey, Lai Kuan, Teen Yang, Kian Hwa, Ming Huay, Yida, Jia Fu, Vyen, Yau, Hseung, Dung Litt and many more.
good luck to my friends Leslie, Pey Wen, Dylan, Hon Mun, Han Lian, Ivy and many more.
all GAMBATEH together ya...

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Ppl do something, you angry..
Ppl say sorry, you paiseh..
Summore ask ppl no sorry anymore..
Then next time ppl do wrong thing you angry them again ar??Hahahah

Anyways goodluck for your exams la..I know you need it, mui..haha

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

leslie khor zhan shuo...
isnt u feel gatal ar??
wan me whack u ar??
dun worry, next time when u make me angry den sure i wont give face to u de... blek..
bad gor gor!!! huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!