Thursday, August 7, 2008

SORRY!!!

sorry sorry & sorry
sorry for I misunderstand you.
I'm feel glad the person that I know still here.
REALLY!! thanks god!!
before I sms you I really feel angry & disappointed on you.
luckily I sms you & you call me back.
let me know the truth!!
sorry for I didn't trust you at all.
sorry for I didn't insist on my position.
me suppose to trust you!!

listening you told me your feeling in the phone...
~~~~
while you are talking
don't know why I feel that your voice is sad & feel want to cry.
you know, when you told me you are moody & cried before.
& told me that you wanna try to get an accident to hurt yourself.
are you crazy??
suddenly my feeling is down.
I never see this before.
in my eye, you are a very tough guy & strong.
in that moment, I know that you really really love her.
sorry again!!
& promise me that you won't do that again!!
cannot hurt yourself. is too over use your life to bet it.

say truly, before that me really feel down & angry.
but, now I'm feel glad.
thanks god!!
hey, I promised you I will take care her.
so no worry!!
& what you say to me in the end I won't trust it & don't want trust it also.
I really don't want get any news after 1 week, okay?
even 2 weeks I also don't want.
I don't want get new dai sou so fast.
that is the promise!!!

we still best friend.
that what I trust & I will try hard to maintain it.
that is the promise for forever!!
you always is my best friend!!! (^_^)

No comments: