Wednesday, August 6, 2008

is ENOUGH!!!

can don't want hurt her again??
I receive her sms again!!
I'm feeling sad too!!
is enough!!
REALLY ENOUGH!!!

why you wanna tell her the truth??
why you want to do like that?
do you know what is loyalty??
that time she still is your girl friend!!
can give some respect to her??
do you know now you make me disappointed on you??
do you know now you make me more hate that girl??
I always thought is may be really just because those reason that make both of you break up.

just now me only realize that when you together with her.
you having feeling on that girl.
you know what is respect??
you know you totally hurt her??
you know she really love you much.
& I thought you love her much also.
but, now me totally disappointed on you.
can you come back??
I don't want this!! I want the person that I know!!
can I, my best friend??

I know I don't have qualify that to stop you like who!!
but, in my opinion & point of view!!
I really don't hope you will go chase & together!!
you all can say me bad or childish or gei po!!
I won't bother it!!

today, you say you are moody in sms.
okay, so that I didn't kacau you also.
isn't because you already told her that you disloyalty??
or you considering should you chase that girl??
you know, I don't dare to ask you.
not because scare you scold me.
just because I scare I get the answer that I don't hope to get.

don't know why although this is not my problem but me still very sad.
every time when I know she is crying just because of you.
I really will feel sad just because of her.
last time I really hope both of you will can together back.
but now, I'm feel glad that now she is not your girl friend anymore.
cause now you already become the person that I don't know.
not only me feel that, got many friends also feel that too.
Please come back my friend.

may be I'm selfish, but that is my own feeling.
I don't like that girl already is a truth.
wont change it.
if both of you really together.
you say me bad or others I also don't care.
I'll curse that would last long forever.
even 1 week.
may be is too over, but me really don't like.
I'm gei po, okay?
*but i don't care*

No comments: