Monday, August 25, 2008

ABC1 *Harry Seggu* + Poppy

Finally free to update my blog.
kinda busy this weekend cause working.
hmm, update a bit about my life last week ba.
last thursday is our Cyber Law lec + tutor Mr.Harry Seggu - last class.
we take a lot pictures in the class.
Mr.Harry is a very nice & good teacher.
we love him much.
some times he also jokes to us. haha!!
here we go, that is the picture!!

Thursday night - Ladies Night??
I guess so.
tonight is my boy friend's friend - Ivy 21st birthday.
is decided go Poppy.
by the way, I'm not going Poppy before.
& Jeremy say that he & Winson them also will go Poppy.
luckily my friend is there.
when we reached, is nobody inside Poppy.
just have 2 3 little cat, really!!
ok, never mind cause Jeremy them is coming.
when Ivy blowing cake.
suddenly I saw Jeremy, we say hi to each other.
after that, I sms him see whether where he sit.
but he call me back say that them change to Maison jor.
bad Jeremy, pit dei me!!
by the way, sorry to telling that at there really boring.
nothing can do at there & really no people de.
but the most happier thing is I saw Pey Wen.
when I still blur-ing with don't know what can do.
suddenly I saw Pey Wen with Yuen Sum them.
actually them & Vyen just pass by here so that come in for a while but Vyen didn't come in.
me just keep on chat with Wen, cause really sien.
& take picture with her also. haha!!

don't know since when we all move down near to DJ table there.
just stand there & some times dance a while only.
cause, my sot sot friends not there.
if siao po Darling weNy there sure will have many fun, haha!!
Dear Covey also not there.

& the thing that I hope I didn't see that is HAPPENED!!
I saw Ivy kiss my boy friend's face.
OMG!! that time me really don't know what can do.
just keep on trying to PRETEND nothing.
god help me.
okay, I know that is best friend kiss.
but, really SORRY x100 for telling that I still can't accept it.
I'm JEALOUS!!
I'm his girl friend wor!!
if he saw a guy kissing me I think he also won't happy with that.
really unhappy that time.
luckily Ephine haven sleep, I'm chatting with her.
thanks Honey Ephine.

& thanks to my Onijak Vyen keep on try to convince & comfort me in sms.
now me feel better jor.
thanks for your opinion & accompany me.
Brother & sister forever ya, Onijak.

okay, now just keep on trying forgot about this.
keep on telling myself is best friend, nothing de.
hope this pass fast fast.
delete from my memory!!!
hope so....

No comments: