Monday, August 4, 2008

PC Fair..!!

last Friday I went to PC Fair with my gor gor.
when I finish my class just around 1pm ++
cause before that gor gor say he will come fetch me around 3pm ++
when I reach home I sms him say that before he come then just let me know.
but he reply for eat lunch together but actually me already get my lunch at club house.
but me also accompany him go eat lo!!
we go Genting Klang eat lunch while waiting Hseung finish class then they all go take their booth.
finally, Hseung is reached.
firstly, i though they all need go shah alam take the booth, but actually just go Wisma Genting only.
i misunderstand jor.
in the car, we just chat a lot stupid thing.
inside his car is having many decoration.
i like the mario in his car.
this mario very cute lo. he is just keep on nodded only.
but both of us just act stupid la & play with this mario.
i keep on say 'isnt leslie yong sui & bad?'
then the mario just nod the head, means 'yes'!!
haha.. just a silly thing that we done. you can no need bother it!! haha!!
can you see this rabbit? isnt look like suicide??
*but actually is like sitting on the swing.
me insist on the rabbit is suicide!!haha!!
other than that, see the fish up there!!
pity the fish too!!
it also looks suicide!! kelian kelian..!!

Finally we reached jor! but just reached wisma genting!
gor gor park his car at Pavilion then we walk to there.
walau eh, their booth i feel that is heavy lo. but me just carrying a box only.
so is still okay to me. hehe!!

Now, this is FINALLY reached PC Fair.
I saw a Red Olympic Game Doll outside the corridor, called 'Huan Huan'
cute??
the 1st person we met in PC Fair is Tek.
before that I didn't realize that Tek is there, is gor gor remind me that Tek is work in WiMax
then me only meet him. kelian la him. he looks tired & saw Franky same booth with Tek too.
i meet few friend at PC Fair too, such as Kei Joe, Lindsay, Zhen Wei and others.
Lai Kuan also worked at PC Fair for TOSHIBA!!
I bought many things - speaker, keyboard, screen protector, keyboard protector & earphone.
when choosing speaker hor.
this leslie khor zhan shuo is very yim jim de!!
choose this choose that.
Finally I only can buy it!! haha!!
around 6pm ++ we already finished shop our thing jor.
but Pey Wen still haven come back yet. *Break Time*
then we just stand beside like so po & so lou while waiting Pey Wen back.
cause gor gor want buy antivirus form her.
finally she is back. her leg is getting hurt, bleeding!!
so pity!! but the thing i can help is give her plaster only.
after PC Fair, my gor gor just only fetch me back to my boyfriend house.
thanks gor gor lo, accompany me & help me take that heavy speaker.
but hor, wont treat you eat de oh.. hehe..!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

1. Leslie not yongsui and bad..
2. The rabbit is not commiting suiside..
3. The fish is not dying..
4. I yim jim so you won't regret..
5. You look like so po I look yeng zai..

hahaha~!!!!!Although this is your blog..but cannot simply say things leh...hahaha~!!!
Later people really think I so bad how??
I treat you so nice..But let you treat me like that..Really sit dai to you ddi la..haha

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

walau.. this PERASAN gor appear again!!
1. Leslie is really bad cause always bully me..
2. the rabbit really is commiting suicide.. damn pity
3. the fish hang til likethat sure dead..
4. u really very yim jim, press here press there...
5. actually me just want work in with you.. actually im leng lui & u r so lou...

gor gor, i know this is my blog..
so, i can write whatever i write..
by the way, me also just telling the truth only lo... rite?? haha...