Thursday, August 14, 2008

Eelynn 20's Birthday!!

12.08.08
Eelynn Birthday!!
we celebrate her birthday at Genting Klang - Station 1.
suppose should be Ruby fetching me go, but she need to fetch Carol.
so that, is Makiyo come & fetch me, Li Hui & Miko.
Makiyo having a dog called 'Zai Zai'.
is damn cute.
when we reached, Birthday girl - Eelynn already reached.
& Ruby also reached after we reached.
wah, got a lot people there.
got me, Ruby, Carol, Esther, Miko, Nicole, Li Hui, Makiyo, Ben, Ben's friends (3 people) & Min Kun.
I'm ordering Iced Longan Milk & Gong Bou Gei Fan.
the rice is not nice.
we bought a black forest cake for lynn.
we play til very crazy.
& Miko also go up stage sing for lynn.
she sang A-Mei 'Ren Zhi'
damn nice!!! hehe (^_^)
other than that, Ben also sang 'happy birthday' song to lynn.
& say 'I love you' to lynn.
so romantic & touch.
we forced them to kiss. they done it.
after Station 1, we are going to sing K.
because Neway now is doing promotion, RM8++ 10pm onwards.
we play a lot in Neway 1U.
but just me, Ruby, Carol, Eelynn, Ben, Min Kun & Ben's friends going only.
*18SX*
me & Ruby keep on kacau Min Kun.
this time is 2nd time I meet Min Kun.
really different compare with first time.
this time he become very 38 & crazy. haha!!
Ben play a lot fun in Neway.
some more I caught many funny picture.
*kick-ing Min Kun*
& we sing til 4am.
is damn crazy man.
after sing K, Ruby suggest that go eat dim sum.
Fuiyo, we really crazy man.
at Jalan Ipoh dim sum there, we keng a lot stupid thing.
the most funniest joke is Esther's joke.
about Ruby *赏月*
for those who is going lynn birth should know this joke.
haha!!!
around 6.30am me only reached home.
TIRED!!!
but SYOK!!!!

No comments: