Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Guy & Girl

emotional!! am I emotional??
just now I'm chatting with my jimui.
I know that I'm easily influence by people.
when I chat with her, I told her all about my feeling.
finally got a person that agree with me.
I told her the person that I don't like & the reason.
& act, she also having a same feeling with me.
I can't accept that person's attitude.
maybe is because my mind automatic want to protect my jimui ba.
so that why I don't like that person.
but jimui say suan ba le, cause already over.
isn't really is over?? or is just starting for some one??
if really happen, sure I don't know how to face them.
& I think I won't contact with my friend jor ba.
just because I really feel that my jimui is getting hurt & he still keeping doing something to hurt her.

by the way, I know now all my friends also know that I'm close with Leslie ba.
I called him as 'Gor Gor'.
some of my friends will say that why I'm having boy friend still can so close with a guy.
but, I'm trusted.
guy & girl can become a best friends.
just need to know where is the limit of friends.
REALLY!!!

my 1st guy best friend - Tee Wee Yen.
I knew him in NS, we same NS camp.
My NS friends thought both of us are couple before.
funny right??
but don't know since til when, we started getting not so close jor.
when he get his gf - My Jimui Ephine, we seldom contact.
but I'm feel happy with that cause finally both of them are couple.
Wee Yen chase my jimui around 1 years leh.
but, them just break up. I really feel sad about that.
cause I never expect that both of them will break.
in our point of view, Wee Yen is a very good boyfriend & sayang Ephine the most.
that is everyone also know that.
but just because the changes make them break up.
I hope that just 'comma' for them, not a 'full stop' for them.

my 2nd guy best friend - Lee Keng Yong.
I knew him through Wee Yen them.
before I get to know him, Wee Yen & weNy them are keep on promote him.
called him as 'wen zhong de nan ren'!! funny??
we know each other through sms ba *if not mistaken*
then we mms picture to each other, haha!! more funny!!!
since that time, we start to establish our best friend relationship after Wee Yen.
when I'm feel moody, he is the person I will find to chat.
although some time may be he cant help a lot.
but will feel more comfort after I relieve my feeling.
& thanks for the souvenir that he bought for me at Thailand.
*Pink elephant key chain*
& actually I called as 'gan fu'. cause last time Tek they all say me & him got 'gan qing'. haha!!
but the same thing happen to me.
he is getting girlfriend too - Wong Pey Wen.
is Wee Yen's classmate.
& we started less contact jor.
but I'm really feel happy to him cause I know that he really love her.
& now me also a bit close with Pey Wen.
she is a nice & funny girl.
in easy way, is 38. haha!!!
congratulations oh, my brother *heng dai*
^but I hope to be jimui oh, haha!!^

Nah, now become the person that I'm very close de.
My 3rd guy best friend -Leslie Khor Zhan Shuo.
I knew him through Wee Yen also.
*Wee Yen brings a lot best friend to me*
1st day we meet at Bar Celona *clubing*
another when we chat in msn, only realize that he is my senior X4
we same primary school *Yuk Chai*
we same secondary school *Damansara Jaya*
we same NS camp *Peladang Setiu Agro Resort*
& we same college *TAR College*
so, I called him as 'gor gor'.
even Wee Yen also is my gor gor, i called him as *Onijak*
so that, we getting more closer.
& he treat people very well. so that I also like to mix with him.
some time when I'm moody I also will find him.

in my perception, everyone have the right to choose what they want & who become their friend.
can't say that when have another partner then lost all the friend.
i can't accept it.
if one day, my boy friend ask me between he & my friends.
which one I will choose.
the answer is 'BOTH!!'
cause I know boy friend & friends can survive in the same time.

so don't ask why I can close with a guy.
even guy or girl also just a person.
nothing special.
is depend how u treat them.
so me really trusted guy & girl REALLY can become best friend!!

No comments: