Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Relationship!!

half hour pass.....
thinking should I post this blog??
decision is - 'YES'
if not, you also can't read this blog jor la.
actually is nothing special.
I'm just considering if I blog it will hurt people?
but, I think she won't view my blog ba.
I just want to express my feeling.

A girl just break with her boy friend.
is A girl want to stop this relationship.
I chat a lot with her & chat about the guy also.
as I know, the guy now is quite close with another girl *B girl*.
*them just break up around 1 month I think*
A girl told me the second day they break up.
the guy out with B girl that now is close with him.
isn't is too over? some more the A's friend saw him & B girl in LRT.
A girl sms the guy asked isn't too over?
haven reached 24 hours already out with another girl.
the guy reply that he feel too sad, want people accompany him to go out.
as I know that before they break up.
B girl already keep on sms with the guy.
A girl actually got told the guy that she don't like he sms with B girl.
but the guy didn't bother it.

the guy is quite control A girl. he is not allow A girl go out with guy even is a big gang.
but one day, he request that to A girl isn't can go out alone with B girl?
the reason is some time B girl want chat with him.
isn't B girl too over? does she know the guy is having girl friend??
A girl is sad & moody. she cried in the toilet.
does the guy know? the answer is 'don't know'.
and the guy told A girl that B girl is lesbian.
but really didn't think that she is lesbian.
by the way, if she is lesbian but also can't didn't bother A girl's feeling ba??
the guy is her boy friend leh.

a Saturday having another girl 21st birth party. the guy told the birthday girl that he might be left early cause still got another party.
but the guy is fetching A girl come the birth party.
when go back, he told the birthday girl that A girl will go with him.
in the end, he is fetching A girl back home then only go out again.
he go clubbing with B girl & others.
he told A girl is going his college friends birth party.
but, in the girl 21st birthday party also having few people from same college & same class.
then why those people didn't go that party, only the guy need to go??
isn't will make people misunderstand??
isn't will make people dislike those people??

I'm wondering!! what happen to this guy & B girl??
say truly, through the thing that I heard & see.
it really make me repulsion B girl.
or u can say me prejudice her.
whatever, I don't care.
I'm just express my own feeling here.
just feel pity A girl & try to protect her.
don't let her get hurt again.
is my own perception. that is me!!!

No comments: