Tuesday, September 9, 2008

TENSION

TENSION!! TENSION!!
not the singer group from Taiwan ar!!
feel so tension now.
because of EXAM!!
who create exam de??
all people also will hate exam, right??

just now happened a scary thing to me.
when I wan start to arrange my note for study.
when I check the tips, I can't find the note.
I check many times, still can't find it!!
feel so scare!!

luckily, Penny & Tze Liang rescue me.
Penny borrow note to Tze Liang.
& Tze Liang send all the notes through MSN!!
Really thanks thanks thanks A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
appreciated!!!

now I'm writing blog while chatting with gor gor.
he feel very stressed!!
I'm trying help him to release stress.
*actually me nothing to do* (^_^)
*LAZY-ing*
Ho Ho Ho......
everyone must GAMBATEH oh!!
sure all pass & getting flying colour in result de!!
GOOD LUCK!!
to me also (^_^)

6 comments:

Leslie said...

hehe!!!
thank you for helping me de-stress ya!!!
I really need it sepecially during exam periods...
Gor gor need someone to love so that can release my attention from exams..
*Phew*

-Two more Papers!!!-

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

ceh... love ar?? aiyo, u got so many contestant wor.. haha..

Leslie said...

Lols!!! Talk about contestants again...
what la you...
Different kind of love okay!!!
You also know gor gor loves my friends wan lar!!

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

yerler... see.. PERASAN again.. haiz...
dis kind of ppl is canot praise de.. hehe

Leslie said...

what la!!! This is ME!!!
Once you think of perasan, you'll think of me!! haha~

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

haha... leslie khor zhan shuo..
reali let u zhadao...