Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Friendship

study study & study
just keep on study!!
want FAINT jor.

relax a while 1st..~~~~

just now chatting msn with my 2nd guy best friend - Lee Keng Yong.
while he reading my blog, he only realize that me treat him as my best friend.
zhadao!!!
& he say that he never think that he is my best friend.
& he feels touch while he reading my blog.
haha (^_^) make me feel paiseh tim.
actually he very nice to chat.
but, the truth is nowadays both of us really less contact.
he busy working & pak tor.
& some time me also busy study.
some time feel want to find him.
but before find him also need to consider 1st.
but it is okay. it is doesn't matter.
cause I know that now he & Pey Wen are very xing fu.
& MUST xing fu oh my best friend.
hope our friendship will last long ya!!
must try hard to maintain oh.
not only for him, for my every friends too.

Friendship forever ya (^_^)

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Now gor gor got no GF lar...
When next time got ddi, you still will choi gor gor anot 1st...
haha!!!
maybe next time you will leave me leh...
Just maybe..

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

wat... now is got gf jor leave me wor.. not me leave them wor..
say properly wor..
is u when got gf stil choi me anot lo.. haha

Leslie said...

Haha~!!!!
Got gf that time also dunno you still wanna talk to me anot..
Later my gf also like "Someone" punya leh..
Don't like her bf so close with others..haha

Tell you ar!! Even if she don't like, I won't leave my friends wan..So you better don't talk less to me next time!!haha

If I got gf that time la..
Dunno when will that be~
lalala~

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

gor... 'someone' is mention who ar?? dun simply say ar.. wil let ppl whack de ar.. haha....
aiyo, gor.. no worry la...
sure i wil choi u de.. u treat me so good.. hehe