Thursday, September 4, 2008

Relax-ing

1 more day!!!
1 more day already start my exam jor...
haven finished my study!! die soon!!!!!!!
but still relax-ing...
Vince say come find me eat lunch.
when we meet each other, so ngam Leslie gor gor ask want eat lunch together anot.
so that we go Genting Klang 'Tian Xia' having our lunch.
stupid gor look just wake up.
yesterday also don't know what time he sleep, haha (^_^)
we having lunch with Leslie, Pey Wen & 1 of their housemate.

after lunch, Vyen called Vince.

we go fetch him after that go back my house.
3 of us in my room.
stupid Vyen using my laptop find people chat in MSN.
damn bad la him.
some more chat with my Dear Carmen bluff-ing her say that I'm sad & moody.
make her so worry.
sorry ya, Dear... Muacks...

They all make a lot fun here, haha (^_^)
Vyen play-ing my hp & capture picture.
he self shot & acting cute.
cute anot? my Onijak Vyen (^_^)
Onijak, don't blame me ar. cause you looks cute.
want to show my friend how cute you are. hehe (^_^)

6 comments:

Leslie said...

*Whack*
This is a whack to vyen for being so yong sui!!

hahaha~
now everyone go crazy ddi!!!
All always try to act cute in photographs!!!

Maybe gor gor should learn to do that too..
Haha~ actually I DO do that...

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

haha.... aiyo...
not whack... is slap...........
haiz... u alwaz act cute de la...
me biasa jor la... haha

Leslie said...

Haha!!! I didn't act cute when taking photos with you also!!

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

vyen oso din act cute when take photo wif me..
he just use my hp to act cute oni.. haiz...
so tat now my hp kena virus jor bcuz of him.. haha

Leslie said...

Who ask you go let him use??
Want antuwirus?
Take my photo la..that is antivirus..haha~!!!

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

he take my hp without my permission de leh.. hehe..
OMG!!! antivirus?? i dun think so..
i scare d virus bcum more geng lo.. hehe