Monday, September 1, 2008

Holiday

Gai Gai AGAIN!!!
OMG!! I need spend more time on study leh.
can't be so lazy!!
by the way, gai gai 1st la, hehe (^_^)
today is public holiday cause yesterday is National Day.
me & boy friend bring his bro & sis go The Curve watch movie.
we go Yuan's shop take back my old phone then only go The Curve.
we reached The Curve around 1.30pm.
we buy movie ticket first.
we watch "Money Not Enough 2", 5.05pm.
HUNGRY...!!! eat McDonald.
HURRAY!!!
wah, I meet Wen Xue & Yvonne AGAIN!!
Friday I meet them at 1U, then now meet them at The Curve.
haha (^_^)
wah, 4 packs of french fries.

after our lunch, still left a lot time.
we go play bowling. is fun (^_^)
long long long time didn't play bowling jor.

Yeah, we IKEA!!!
like to eat IKEA ice cream, is nice!!
YUMMY YUMMY!!

"Money Not Enough 2" this movie is quite nice.
& VERY TOUCH!!!
you all should go & watch it!!!

No comments: