Thursday, September 18, 2008

Klang + Subang FOOD Trip

Yeah!!! Finally finish my exam jor..
Hurray!! is HOLIDAY!!!!
enjoy-ing.........

early in the morning, me & Sham go back Setapak by bus.
me go wangsa meet Wynki them & Sham is go back college find Mei them for study IR.
while I'm reached wangsa LRT, they all is haven reach yet.
wait wait & wait....
finally reached....
our ABC gang *me, Wynki & Hong* + Dai Lou go Klang...
*Dai Lou looks so lonely*

Mei Lin will fetch us at KTM.
in LRT, we meet Su Ping also but she like angry cause Hong out with us didn't out with her.
suan ba le.....

chit chat chit chat.................................
FINALLY reached Klang *Telok Gadong*
we bluff Mei Lin say that we go wrong place jor, we go by Star LRT.
she really believe us (^_^)

Yeah, the 1st thing to do sure go having our lunch.
that is >>>> BAK KUT TEH.
me also have message Tek that I'm at Klang now.
we go Bayu Perdana eat Bak Kut Teh.
not bad not bad. Delicious!!!

after our lunch, we are going to have dessert.
we go Biz Cafe, I think is at Bukit Tinggi *may be near to Vyen house*
their cake's taste not bad...
is quite nice...
I'm ordering Strawberry Yoghurt & Chocolate Nutty.
especially is Dai Lou that espresso cake, damn good!!!!
we spend quite long time at there *for digest*
after Biz Cafe.

next station>>>> 100 Yen
they want go there eat 'Xue Hua Bing'.
but just left strawberry & nut flavor only.
sure them order strawberry la..
yeah, is my favour (^_^)
wah, this Pepsi is damn BIG!!

station berikutnya >>> AEON Bukit Tinggi.
I'm second time been there.
1st time when I been there, just walk around half hour only.
AEON Bukit Tinggi is really big.
I mean the parking. haha!!!!
*just a part of parking*
the parking damn big!!!!
we just walk around.. walk here walk there...
& I bought a shoes.
OMG!!! everytime go shopping with Dai Lou & Hong them.
sure them will keep on convince me to buy de.
they are EVIL!!!!!!!
DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


while Mei Lin go fetch her mum...
we still keep on walk around.
& plan later wanna go where having our dinner.
I called Vyen to ask him cause he just stay at Bukit Tinggi.
sure more familiar.
but when I asked him, he ask me to called Yong.
the reason is Yong more like to eat. haha (^_^)
so, I called Yong.
I thought he say he at customer's house.
so I keep on chit chat with him.
when I ask him again.
I'm only realise he is at Pey Wen's house.
OMG!!! make me damn paiseh.
then just fast fast hang up the phone. hehe!!

Yong recommend many place to me.
while Mei Lin reached, we discuss many places.
got Genting Klang, Telok Gong & bla bla bla.
wasted half hour to discuss.
then say go Klang go eat.
but can't find the place.
then waste time again.

Last station>> Subang Parade.
yeah, we go Dessert's Bar.
fuiyo, the chocolate is damn nice.
LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!
is damn JENG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you all should go & try it.

Finally, finish our FOOD trip with Mimi & Lulu.
haha (^_^)
is FULL & high cholestrol.

Muacks....
Love you guys...
giving me nice day when out with you all... (^_^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yoh!!!!! i saw ur desserts my slivar was comin out.. so envy u, can tried alot alot lovely desserts.. no ned try eat jz look at it was enough happy ya!! wait me bk, u muz bring me go n try it ok???? muz make me eat til drop okies????? haha!!!

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

haha.. thanks.... but... by the way.. who r u leh?? din write name oso.. hehe