Friday, September 26, 2008

Friend

Thanks Thanks Thanks (^_^)
Thanks a lot a lot to my Honey Ephine, Fong Zuan & Dai Lou.

Thanks Honey so support me.
Thanks for u are by my side when I'm in trouble, moody & angry.
feel so glad that I'm having u this Honey.
really.. when after express my feeling to u.
I'm feel very comfort now.
& I will don't care those stupid person anymore.
& really feel so sad those people have those friends.
just same as what u write in your blog.
I can't explain why can having so many peoples hate those people in the same time.
isn't both of them should 'fan xing' what their done??
Honey, may be u are right.
for those who are friend with them, really is their unlucky.

I like the word that u leave in your blog comment
*我不能阻止她写什么,
可是怎么一个女生可以这么没有品德,
写那些话来伤害别人,
她这样欺负我的朋友,
我就是生气*

when I read that, I really feel very happy.
Thanks for support me always.
REALLY!!!!!!!

*我们要学习让自己EQ高点,
不要跟那些低EQ的人一般见识。
生气后,又觉得自己很傻,
我们干嘛要为了那些不值得的人生气呢?
我们应该要觉得开心,
因为她们的低俗,
才显得我们的大方*

haha (^_^) I like the words..
yeah, my another friends told me that too.
Thanks AGAIN my Honey.
Muacks....

Thanks Fong Zuan & Dai Lou allow me express my feeling in MSN.
hope u all didn't feel that interrupted u all la.
hehe (^_^)
tell the truth, after I tell u all.
I really feel more relax & comfort.
& Thanks for dai lou what u try to convince me.
I remember what u said to me
*ignore, act nothing happen, avoid same thing happen.
draw a bolder line between each other & continue to live happily ever after.

people who don't know how to follow the trend or culture in internet, is their problem.
we have our rights. we have our own world.
we no need to ask them to join us.
one day she will regret n join back d group.
if not she will leave from the cyber world forever.
always remember that your life is doing great, why should this kind of things got the rights to make u draw a sad expression in ur world?
is not fair, human are selfish.
think of yourself & live happily as much as u can.
let them 'tao tai' by d world bah*

for another friend that who didn't appreciate our friendship.
Dai Lou have his own theory
*why u want everyone love u? why u want everyone close with you?
why u don't want ignore them?
they didn't appreciate u mah. so fine lor.
u also no need appreciate them mah.
they want treat u as enemy or friend is their problem...main thing is u didn't hurt them or their families.
they choose to leave u. not u.
so is the not appreciate
as long in your heart u didn't do any wrong, then just treat as friends.
as "hi bye" friends lor.
as long is not enemy*

Yeah, after read what Dai Lou trying to tell me.
sudden I really feel damn relax.
feel like all done jor.
I won't care what those stupid peoples.
don't care what their done.

P/S: remember what u all promised me oh.. keep SHHH................

Muacks... Love u all My Friends..
feel so glad still have u all by my side..
Muacks..

AGAIN!!!
FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

本blog所谈的只是意见或想法
不代表朋友们表达是真实或我们的立场
如有同只是巧合

anyway...how 2 keep quite when frenster pop up 2 all ur fren's mail saying u got new blog posted =,=

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

sui dai lou... so free leave comment here ar.. haha.. sumore use anonymous.. haha.. wan me whack u ar?? blek :P