Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jocelyn 21's Birthday

OUT AGAIN!!!
since the day I start my school holidays.
everyday me also won't stay at home for whole day.
last thursday night...
yeah, ladies night AGAIN!!!
this time I'm going Coco Banana.

Jocelyn 21's Birthday

yeah, is my first time went to Coco.
heard many people say that there not nice.
their decoration is very nice.
but the DJ was so suck. the song damn lousy.
*VIP room*

actually that day are having many people that I'm not so close.
like Wendy, Raymond, Erica even birthday girl Jocelyn me also not really close.
but them are very friendly & having a lot fun there.
William just like stand there & take care of Camelia.
seldom play with us.
Erica's boyfriend very funny & he keep on ask people to drink.
*Birthday Girl Jocelyn with Raymond*
*me & Raymond*

while we go to the stage. we all also enjoy there.
first time go clubbing with my boyfriend's friends til so fun de.
can play with Jocelyn them without my boyfriend beside me.
is FUN!!!
just the songs is suck.......
Anthony & William also going back early just because tomorrow need to work.
*me & Pretty Fuji*

while wanna go back.
Jocelyn is hug one by one. she cried.
*TOUCH*

when she hug me, telling me many things.
*I think she is getting drunk*

*is time to go home*

Happy Birthday to Jocelyn

No comments: