Sunday, September 21, 2008

Midvalley

OUT AGAIN AGAIN & AGAIN!!!

venue: Midvalley

terrible???
I'm outing everyday.
while me reach home not even stay at home 1 minutes.
then I out again.
I'm going Midvalley with my sister, mummy & aunt.
*nice nice decoration at Midvalley*

*so many face expression of my niece*

just window shopping for passing time.
& we also go find my 2nd sister.
then we go having our lunch.
here we go, that is the food.

at night, we go Bandar Puteri having our dinner!!!
out whole day too....

updating 4 blogs now....
downloading drama.....
will going upload picture soon..........
(^_^)

5 comments:

MK said...

So good, can go out everyday..
hahaha...

Penny said...

oh my god...ur holiday is all filled with *outing* *outing* and *outing* !!!!!!!!!!
enjoy yummy foods, enjoy shopping, enjoy holiday~ so enjoy u r!^^

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

haha... gam ngam tuck gam kiu jet!!! so tat start of this week nit guai guai stay at home lo.. hehe

艾莉~エリ said...

your niece is very cute,leh!

what drama you've download?

I love j-drama?

have u watch"tong sam fong bo"

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

haha.. thanks ya ellie..
ya, sure im watch tong sum fong bo part 2 ga hou yuet yun too..
im finish tat drama jor.. hehe
im like download HK drama...