Monday, September 15, 2008

Mooncake Festival *Pun Coi*

13.09.08
Mooncake Festival is on Sun but my family celebrate on Sat.
we go Sg.Buloh eat 'pun coi'.
me & my boy friend go my uncle's house 1st.
wait my others cousin reached then we only go together.
first time eat 'pun coi'.
watched in drama before but never eat before.
is DAMN DAMN ALOT........

we langsung can't finish it.
cause is too much.
& all are meat.
with a plate of vege, that why called 'pun coi'.
haha (^_^)
fuiyo, is damn full now.
but, I don't know how much.
cause not paid by me (^_^)
I think is my sister paid it.

after our dinner, Lao Gong need go home take mooncake from Asher.
my sister, cousin & brother also follow our car to 'swim car river'!!
haha (^_^)
while reached home, we are planning having a family trip.
either go Melacca, Cameron, Genting or others.
don't know can success anot cause all also busy with working.
we search many hotels in Cameron.
plan end of this month or next month will go it.
hope can success. (^_^)

last but not least..
showing you all my lovely niece called Valary Quak Zi Qhing.
is she cute??

No comments: