Thursday, September 25, 2008

My NS Best Friends

haha (^_^)
few days didn't upload blog jor...
cause nothing to write!!!!
sudden having a feeling to write it!!
next sat.. I'm having a NS gathering!!!
miss my NS friends a lot...
do u all miss me??
haha (^_^)

ya, NS really giving me a lot of best friends..........
I'm getting many best jimui & brother in this camp.

1st Best Jimui - Ephine Tan Huay Shee
recenlty I'm calling her as 'Honey'.
yeah, after she break up with my Onijak Vyen then we become more closer.
weird???
don't care la, just know that now she is my best jimui Honey Ephine.
& know that now her life is very beautiful & joyful.
that is enough!!!
just want all my friends be happy!!
when I'm feeling moody I will find her to chat.
just feel very fong sum when chat with her!!
muacks.. love always Honey!!!

2nd Best Jimui - Christy Wong Pui Yi
this suipo Darling ar...
we very close since in NS.
our thinking is very close.
in sms, we can chat til like crazy.
chat about our wedding n bla bla bla...
our thinking is almost the same.
she always know what I'm thinking & what I want.
Best Jimui forever ya.. Muacks...

3rd Best Jimui - Foong Suet Ling
hmm, actually I'm not so close with her while in the camp.
when finish NS, I'm just starting closer with her.
when she break up with Chuan How.
we getting more closer.
& now we called each other as 'jimui'.
OMG!! y sound like when people break up jor only close with me de??
nevermind, as long as we still is Jimui.
Jimui forever ya...
sound sad that u told me u can't attend our NS gathering!!
miss u always.. Muacks...

beside Jimui, Im getting many guy best friend too...

1st Best guy friend - Tee Wee Yen
yeah, I called him as Onijak mean gor gor.
last time he also calling me Imoto as mui mui.
he is the one that I always find to chat when I'm moody.
thanks for every time when I'm moody, u still willing to chat with me.
but I'm dare to tell u.
recently, having a bit don't like about your attitude.
hmm, can't say is attitude.
may be Im jealousing & still having angrying about the incident between u & my Honey.
jealous that now we didn't close as before & u closing with others people.
feel that u rampas by others jor.
am I selfish?? yeah, I can tell u.. I am!!!!
by the way, u always is my best friend.
thanks Vyen, gor gor & mui mui forever ya...

2nd Best guy Friend - Danny Tho Eng Fatt
the most leng chai guy in our camp.
every girl have a same thinking.
I'm feel so glad that I can close with him.
cause I think that in our camp, having many girls are hoping close with him.
Danny, is the very nice guy.
he treat people very well.
& the thing make me surprise is when I'm going Redang.
I still meet him at the bus stop.
is make me very surprise.
cause really have a long time didn't see him jor.
hope to see him again.
Danny, u still haven reply me that are u coming our NS Gathering anot.
haha (^_^)

3rd Best guy friend - Danny Chow Chuan How
feel weird?? recently me seldom chat with him but still added him in this category??
yeah, althought we seldom chat.
but once we meet, we can chat a lot & a lot.
just like last time our NS Gathering PD trip.
we can chat a lot in the bus since we long time didn't meet.
yeah, we are starting closer when he break up with Suet Ling *my 3rd Best Jimui*.
hey, althought we seldom contact but our relationship is still there.
waiting for the conversation between u & me on next saturday *NS Gathering*

4th Best guy friend -Nicholas Na Chun Yong
this guy feel more weird I think.
NS friends, u all also know both of us is what relationship last time ba!!
& share with u all 1 thing.
last few day, I chat with him in MSN.
do u all know we have a long time didn't contact each other.
actually is enjoy when chat with him.
last time, we close til everyday sms til 3-4am.
not me sleep 1st then is he fall sleep 1st.
then another day continue chat.
but sadly is both of us are don't have 'fate'.
in the end we also didn't together.
I'm still remember what he done on my 18years old birth.
& thanks for my NS friends bring him along when celebrate my birth.
so surprise when I saw him.
by the way, all already pass.
we have to look our FUTURE!!!
now, Im getting my boyfriend & he also girlfriend too...
hope both of us can become best friend again..
wishing.....................

last but not least...
can I added 1 more friend??
actually he is same Peladang Setiu Agro Resort camp with us.
but.... he is our senior...
his name is Leslie Khor Zhan Shuo
I called him 'gor gor' & my best friend too.
recently I think many people know many things about us la.
no need to write out again.
refer to 'guy & girl' that blog.

feel geng?? world so big I still can find a guy that same camp with us before.
our senior!!!

hmm, sorry for the people that I didn't mention it.
doesn't mean that u not my friends just Im a bit *lazy* to write all....
cause is damn A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by the way, wishing me & my friendssss........
FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!!!
I promised...

No comments: