Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ruby [recover soon]

friday noon.....
my phone ring...
'Evon' name appear in my phone...
so weird that why she will call me??
while I pick up the phone.
I'm getting a big BAD news.
she told me that Ruby is kena rob at TBR.
& now she is at Sunway Medical Center.
OMG!!!!!
WTF!!!!!!!!!
what is going on??
why so serious??

while hang up the phone.
the 1st thing I done it is to call Carol ask for what is going on.

Carol told me that she & Ruby is going to take their own car after exam.
sudden got 4 malay guys appear.
some more Ruby's finger is getting hurt.
is keep on bleeding.
Carol send her go Tawakal Hospital.
but stupid nurse told them about doctor was not around
go sembahyang jor.
just eat shit, ok??

fine!!! her parents reached.
then send her go Sunway Medical Center.
Sunway said not enough room.
OMG!!! shit man...
then the doctor just help her to stop bleeding.
& I'm telling Eelynn & Min Kun them about this incident.
all of them also gettin surprise.

while I'm going Jusco with my boyfriend.
Min Kun telling me that they are is going tonight.
but I'm not going.
may be Sunday only go visit her.

hope she is alright & recover soon.

6 comments:

紳褟 said...

$%$#@@#$%%$#@$%$#
when she get rob de??
@#$%%$#$%
@$#@# Malay guyz
juz know how to be 强盗~~~

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

haha.. dun so geram... now adi pass.. n lucky she is nothing now...

紳褟 said...

she get rob after ir exam ??

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

ya... i think so...

紳褟 said...

so bad luck ...

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

yeah, is very bad luck..