Saturday, September 27, 2008

Melacca Trip + NS Gathering

Thanks all my friends.
Yeah... I can tell u all now!!
I done it!!!!
haha (^_^)

Thanks for all my best friends are around me.
I know that u all still beside me when I need you all.

what I done??
I can ignore & don't care at all about that jor.
what they did is never hurt me again!!!
haha (^_^)

& need to say sorry...
not to them, is to my Honey.
feel that are hurting u too.
& I promised that no more next time.
Muacks....
thanks for always care of me.

no more friend then mah no more friend lo.
no big deal at all.
I can't control it.
I'm just know what I done is correct.
That all......
if because this incident that make all thing changed.
I won't regret it!!!
I don't have qualify to stop & change it.
just let it be.
the war stopped by here!!!

*promised that next post won't appear about this topic anymore*

yeah, another brand new day!!!!
now I'm still holiday-ing...
where I go??
hmm, just go travel with my lovely family & relatives.
Melacca Trip on Raya Holiday.
long long time never go out travel with my family & relatives.
*actually last year just went to Thailand with my family*
yeah, feel that sure be excited......
waiting..........................

after Melacca Trip??
another plan....
my NS Gathering!!!
Yeah, long long time never meet my lovely NS friends jor.
miss u all a lot...
Muacks...
damn eager to meet u all on next Saturday!!!

No comments: