Monday, September 15, 2008

BAD LUCK DAY

BAD LUCK DAY!!!
not for me..
is for my Leslie Gor Gor.

yesterday night, is Mooncake Festival.
suppose should be very happy.
but, I'm having last paper on today morning.
at 1st, me can't concentrate study at my boy friend house.
& I know Gor or will go back Genting Klang at night.
so plan follow his car go back TBR for study.

but, sudden....
my phone ring...
I thought is Leslie reached jor.
but.....
he sudden say he having car accident at Carrefour there.
OMG!!!! so unlucky!!!
& Gor don't know sign what authorise slip then if want shift to another car repair shop need pay money.
so mean that Gor is pay extra money.
kelian Gor..
hope gor is alright.

today, me suppose accompany Gor Gor go police report de.
after exam, me go back my boy friend waiting him come & fetch me.
phone ring again & I thought he reached already.
then he sudden say his car 'boil water'
OMG!!! 2nd time.......
what happen to Gor??
abit worry him now.
cause I know sure he very pek cek now.

phone ring again....
this time his voice become more pek cek.
told me that his credit card is been stole.
luckily is expired jor.

sms with him....
told me that now he realize that more things get lost from his car.
those foreman really geng!!!!!
stole Gor's credit card & smart tags & others.....

kelian la Gor Gor..
really bad luck...
some more tomorrow he is having exam.
feel that he don't have mood to study jor.

anyway, Gor gambateh lo..

Mui Mui support always ya...
(^_^)

4 comments:

Leslie said...

hehe~ thanks for a blog post specially for me wor..
I believe that everything as a bright side to it depending on how you see things only..

Like I told you,
maybe I'm counted lucky ddi because Yau don't have to visit me in the hospital like he said he will..
Or You all don't have to see my black-white photo..
hehe~

*touch wood*
*touch flower*
*touch leaves*

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

zhadao.. keep on say 38 thing.. u feel itchy isnt?? wan me whack u isnt?? haha
where got touch flower & leaves de??
u create urself de ar? haha

Leslie said...

hahaha..
Touch wood not enough ma..
so touch flower and leaves lor!!!hahaha~
so that the effect will increase~

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

zhadao la u... stil got mood tel jokes wor... means tat now ok jor la.. haha