Wednesday, September 10, 2008

09.09.08

09.09.08
99 this number sound nice hor??
before that, I'm feeling very stress about my tomorrow exam.
but after when I read my Honey Ephine's blog.
me sudden feel down.

09.09.06
the day that my Onijak & Honey Ephine couple.
is very sweet.
Finally both of them are together.
that time me really feel very very happy.

09.09.08
both of them already break up.
while I'm reading her blog.
I really feel wanna cry.
remember a sentences that she write
'I want to break up not because me don't love u anymore, is because I can't tahan the guy is not care of me anymore'
isn't truth?? isn't he didn't care her??
I don't know & I don't care.

I just know, both of them is my best best friend.
1 is my best gor gor since in NS.
another is my best jimui Honey.
both of them I also don't hope them get hurt.
in this moment, I'm really hope that all the thing happened is just a dream.
everyone is dreaming.
no one is breaking up.
but, I know...
it is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

To Honey Ephine,
sorry for last time seldom chat with u.
I promised, from now I will try my best to maintain our Jimui relationship, ok??
during the time that u ngam ngam break up with him.
tell me all about the sadness.
but, I'm willing to listen.
to be the FIRST listener, really!!!
promise me that ur life must be beautiful, ok??
Love ya always, Muacks.

To Onijak,
I know now both of us are not so close as last time jor.
last time, both of us will tell each other everything.
but, it is ok.
I know ur life is nice that is enough.
gor, me really feel sad about this incident.
since the day that both of u break up.
me always hope that both of u can together back.
is REALLY!!!!!!!!!!
I really don't hope another girl become my dai sou.
I know I'm selfish.
I know I don't have qualify to help u make decision.
but, that is really my hope.
but, u happy then I will happy.
Brother & sister forever ya!!
I hope our relationship will be like last time!!!

for every couple,
don't break up easily.
both of u can meet each other & together is very hard.
so must appreciate each other.

for my Lao Gong,
through this incident,
I know what is relationship, what is trust.
I won't give up our relationship easily.
& I know that both of us will together last long forever.
I Love You!!

8 comments:

紳褟 said...

sound so sweet oh~~~~

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

apa sweet??
who sweet?? haha

Hon Mun said...

semut pun mari lor..

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

semut?? mana ada semut... haha..

Leslie said...

缘起,只是缘灭的开始...
缘续,只好珍惜身边所拥有的...
缘灭,不代表不会在有缘起...

世间所有都无常,
只要永远藏在心里才会永远地拥有;
不要因为一次的失败而失去站起来的勇气,
应因为失败而争取所拥有的时间。

walao~ feels like this is say to ephine wan..haha

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

yalo.. gor... when u bcum so 'gan xing' jor de?? haha....

Leslie said...

Gor gor always very gan xing de..
just that I don't show much only..
haha!!! You think gor gor always play play and not serious wan leh..
aih aihz~

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

yerleh... gor ar.. dun show ur perasan attitude here ok?? hehe