Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thanks & Sorry

Thanks Thanks!!
Thanks for always beside me when I need u.
Thanks for your support!!
sorry for be free with everything to u.
but u still didn't angry me.
I really appreciate.
when u told me in the phone
'now who is the most important to me?'
u said 'is u!!'
when I heard that, I really feel very touched.
I know last time I choose u & didn't choose Jet.
is my right choice.

Thanks for my friends encourage me tell him.
after I tell him really feel very comfort now.
although, he say that he won't get into the act.
yeah, last time I don't want tell him cause I don't want him awkard.
but, now I tell is because I feel that when 2 people together.
should be honest!!!
Thanks friends.

Thanks for those who are try to hurt me.
because of those comments.
make this relationship be more steady.
& make me become more tough.
more understand each other & know about the word of 'Honest'.
really thanks alot.

& sorry to everyone that get into this trouble or may be ur friends.
sorry for hurting u all.
sorry!!! I just want end it.
~apologise~
& sorry to a person that I know u.
please don't blame yourself again.
is not your fault.
really sorry!!!

No comments: