Sunday, October 5, 2008

Melacca Trip with Familiesss

Melacca.. Melacca..
I'm coming...
yeah, I go Melacca with my familiessssss....................
my family + Lee Uncle Family + Soon Uncle Family + Feng Ying Aunty Family
alot of peoplessss......
around 6am me already wake up for preparing.
we go eat breakfast 1st.

Deng Deng... reached A-Famosa jor.
damn alot peplesss....
& is EXPENSIVE.
RM50 per person.
OMG!! but no choice.
have to go.

& so ngam I saw my primary & secondary schoolmate at there
Cherry Chan Ming Chi & her boyfriend.
so ngam.. hehe (^_^)

don't talk much. here we go....

after Safari, we want go back to our apartment.
check in first.
but.... we can't find our apartment.
OMG!!! we turn many rounds in Melacca town jor.
then we go ask police.
FINALLY.. we found it.
thanks god.

after bath we plan want go having our dinner.
beside that, show u all the pic about how my niece taking bath.
Yeng leh...

my dinner at Newton food court.
cause every restaurant also full of peoplesss.
we lazy to queue it.

after dinner we go back to our apartment.
1st of Oct actually is my elder sister birthday.
my 2nd sister make a cake for her.
Happy Birthday Jie..

Day 2
early in the morning.
we went to Red House at town there.
take a lot pic there.
& damn hard to find a restaurant to eat breakfast.
cause too early.
FINALLY we found 1.

noon, we rest at car park there.
sudden....
a big big gang of mini cooper appear in front of me.
OMG!! is damn yeng leh..
at least got 20++ mini cooperssss......

& we went to muzium too....
cute cute Valary Quak Zi Qhing


Deng deng deng deng..
that is my Melacca Family Trip

No comments: