Sunday, May 17, 2009

New Hairstyle

eager for my new hairstyle???
yesterday alot of my friends ask me to show them..
but... I said 'be mystery'
wakakaka...
I think they wanna kill me

besides my stylist & family
only have one person know about my new hairstyle
that is Leslie Khor
he threaten me
say that if I don't show him the pic then he wont pass me the cheesecake baked by his mummy
so bad!! Bad gor gor

Okay Okay!!
don't talk crap so much...
here we go

my old hairstyle
*alot of my friend already say that my hair is very short
what for still wanna go haircut??*


Deng Deng Deng Deng
my new hairstyle

short mou????
will scare alot of my friends..
wakakakaka..... >.<

8 comments:

Penny said...

nice hair color woor ^^ n it looks longer than ur previous SA YI de hairstyle ^^ nice ^^~~~

Aris Min said...

ok ar...
quite cool~

if u said scare...
i think before that hairstyle more "suprise..."~haha

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

[penny] aiyer... stil mention sa yi.. =.= gao gao...
i din dye my hair ar.. my stylist juz cut off all my color hair.. now my hair black black jor..

[min~aris] haha.. yaya... tat hairstyle reali scare of many ppl ar.. hehe

DyLan321 said...

walao!!!!
so lengzai ler..
kakakaka..
hmm.. still look like guys ler.. hehe.. but ok than b4 lo..
lol...

DyLan321 said...

walaooo!!!..
soOo... lengzai lo.. kakakaka..
why cut so short!! lol..
hmm.. look like guys ler.. hahaha..
nex time call u lengzai.. hehe..
ok lo, more ok than b4 ( when attend my showcase)

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

[dylan] apa lengchai la? me stil lenglui ok????
ur showcase?? u mean M-pop tat time?? walau... tattime my hair stul short n red mah.. now dis hair juz black color mah.. tat time my hair oso yeng mah... hehe

casey113 said...

yao yeng la~~~
i love it!!!! reali!!!
hahahaha~

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

[casey] thx ar... but now got many ppl cal me lengchai oso... haha...
all cal me guy!! :'(