Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Last Day

My Last Day at 701 Panduan
early in the morning
the rainbow bring luck to me
(^_^)

having breakfast at Coffee Bean
tea of the day
me & Soo Yin breakfast meal
Max geh breakfast
does the cream look like bird's shit??
wakaka..
inside bird shit (^_^)

Lunch at ZEN
the place where my office locate
me & Soo Yin geh Thai Seafood Spaghetti

My Lovely Colleagues
My Soh Poh Soo Yin
gonna miss u the most
Muacks.....
My Soh Gor Max
don't try to bully Soo Yin ar..
me beat u geh ar...
John
Violet
Li Yen

no chance to take photo with others colleagues
haiz....

The Sweet Couple
aiyer, 'da lang zhen' jor la..
sweet dao... (^_^)

Chocolate that present by Vivian
touch sei me :'(

Smile by Nana

really feel glad that can meet all of u
such a nice friend & colleague that always care & lead me
thanks alot
MISS YOU ALL
MUACKS......................

by the way, sing k with u all next week
hurray~~!!!!!

No comments: