Thursday, May 21, 2009

Angels & Demons

Angels & Demons
By Tom Hanks

yesterday when finished work
Leslie Gor Gor picked me up at Kelana Jaya LRT
we having our dinner at Ming Tin, Taman Megah
fetch his gf Chew Yin Li, then go 1U lo

6ppls - Leslie, Yin Li, Hon Mun, Winnie, Yau & me
but 4 of them are couples
just left me & Yau
sei Yau say that we are 1 pair also
but is gay geh
*cause Im short hair*
ish..........................!!!!!!!

'Angels & Demons'
so far so good, 2 & half hours movie
is about Catholic religion & church
front part feel that a bit bored

& Winnie say that it is similar to '12 Round'
haha (^_^)
hmm, u can have a try to watch it

after movie, yamcha at Wong Kok
that time me already look like death fish
they keep on ask me take MC
but I insist don't want
cause me just left 2 days
gonna miss my colleagues....
:'(

No comments: