Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Lovely Colleagues

Friday, casual wear
& remind me that just left 1 more week that I gonna leave

early in the morning
as usual that having breakfast with colleagues
but..... today I've bring my camera
don't care lo..... I want take many many pics with u all....
gonna miss u all much!!!

Domo-grace with our table number at Swiss Oven
me & SooYin geh Egg Mayo
Max's eggstravaganza
very sleepy look with his breakfast >.< >>My Soh Poh Soo Yin*m3<<
she is the most closer friend with me in the office
gonna miss u very much...

Muacks... my lovely colleagues
>>Violet*Jennifer*m3*Soo Yin<< 38 Gang!!!!!!!

Domo-grace playing with Max
OMG!!!! so cute...
I mean my domo-grace >.< wakakaka.....
I like this pic much (^_^)
Max, u really look-a-like with domokun
cute cute us :)

Lunch at Zen
ahem.... Max, camera is here, okay??
orang itu macam stranger.. kaka...
hmm, is my camera problem or he too dark leh??

Max's drink
me & Soo Yin share geh
Jennifer geh seafood spaghetti
Max geh chicken pie

even me & Soo Yin share, but we still cant finish
too cheesy & oily

okay okay!!
switch back to old mode
*sad sad mode*
I don't want leave ar!!!!!!!

No comments: