Saturday, January 3, 2009

Shooting with Multimedia Students

this post should post early
but... NO TIME!!
ASSIGNMENT make me die!!!!!
finally now already finished all my ASSIGNMENT jor
thanks god!!

hmm, besides we taking shot for our assignment
me also helping Multimedia student become their video talent too
Hon Mun group
but... me very cham
will be tortune in the video

they taking shot at Cheras
a old apartmengt that owned by Hon Mun family
OMG!! the house is damn suit with their story
the setting is JENG!!!
but I don't dare to show so much picture here
cause they say want keep mystery wor!!
hehe (^_^)

here we go
1st day we shooting
>>m3*Banana Mun<<>emo pic
eating dinner *tired + hungry*

Day 2
>>m3*Michelle<<before shooting
having lunch at Old Town
do you know what is this??
stupid Mun
be mystery!!!
OMG!! me so cham leh...

Day 3
*Im not promoting McD ar*

I never take any shot on day 3
cause Im not feeling well
*Paiseh lo*

Day 4
Yao Yeng mou??
don't bully me ar!!
this called 'vomit blood'
haha (^_^)
die jor....
OPS!!!!!
see, my leg is DAMN DIRTY!!!!!

Group Picture
*but Michelle not there.. sign..*
stupid mun is blocking Jacob
Yeah!! finally finished my part!!!

by the way, really happy that get to know new friends
*Michelle, Jacob, Kelfred*
u all are so nice!!!!!
& thanks give me chance to become yours video talent
a new challenge for me
hehe (^_^)

6 comments:

紳褟 said...

LOL
Malaysia version SAW ???

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

SAW?? apa tu??

紳褟 said...

the horror movie ah~~~
a guy kill ppl 1
use many skill to kill 1 or more ppl

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

haha.... i din watch horror movie de..
paiseh.. hehe...

Mie said...

恐怖~~~~~~
不看恐怖片还要拍恐怖戏????哈哈

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

哈哈!!我真的不看恐怖片的!!
拍恐怖片只是纯粹帮朋友而已!!嘻嘻!!