Saturday, January 31, 2009

NS 'CNY 09' Gathering

NS 'CNY 09' Gathering
Date: 30 Jan 2009
Venue: Sunway Yuen Steamboat
Attendants: Me, Suet Ling, Ephine, Vyen, Yew, Chuan How, Valene, Jessie, See Hoon, Boon Fang, Shu Ling, Yan Lee, Tzyy Shuen, Erita, Pui Leng, Pui Leng's BF, Zoey

Feel so excited cause really have a long time didn't meet them jor
but, feel sad those who can't attend our gathering

on the way

fuiyo, we make alot fun at Yuen Steamboat
food food food
finished jor lo....

Vyen, Yew & Chuan How keep on bully me
especially is Tee Wee Yen
me so cham leh... haiz...
they all keep on comment to my hair
ish!!!!!!
but.....
really feel happy cause long time didn't play like that jor

my Gangssss....
our Chun + Fook
me & my lovey Honey Ephine

our next station
actually want to go Borneo Rainforest de..
but need pay cover charge so in the end
we change to 'Friendster Cafe'

my drink - Cookies Frienstercino

the thing that girl always do in toilet

really miss those day during NS
friend relationship almost 4 years
Im feel glad that we all still keep contact with each others
thanks u all giving me a wonderful night

2 comments:

紳褟 said...

haha~~
last week i baru go Yuen eat
hehe^^

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

yeah.. i know that...
hehe.....