Friday, November 8, 2013

♦♨ My 26th Birthday 1st Celebration ♨♦

This year, a very memorable year for me
I am really appreciate what I had now
My families, My Hubby, My Friends
For those who really treat me good from their heart

我,何德何能
我,竟然那么幸运有那么多的好朋友在我身边

My very first birthday celebration with my belove BFF
I really super appreciate what my BFF done for me
We are celebrating my birthday at Huck's Place

A place full of nice decoration




My belove BFF
 We are super Jay fans ♥

Huck's Place food are special & nice

The Drink
Dragon Fruit

The Food


 Nice nice mushroom soup



Pumpkin Soup

The dessert
 
 Am super like this creme brulee ♥

During the dinner time
At first, only 6 of us which is myself, weNy, Cheryl, Clara, Jesslyn & Carrie
But, I do can sense it is something during the dinner
I just guess of maybe they may surprise me the Minions Cake which is Cheryl accidentally tell me at her house while playing with Yen Yen
& their smart phone do ring at the same time, it is make me suspect that sure got something wrong

But, the surprise me will be........
My belove BFF do invite my boyfriend come along with my super love Minions Cake

It is very surprise me when I saw my boyfriend
 

Let's blow the cake & make a wish


Thanks to my BFF for the preparation & surprise
I love you all ♥

 with my beloved Darling weNy

 with my beloved Babe Clara

 with my beloved Babe Carrie

 with my beloved Babe Jesslyn

 with my beloved Babe Cheryl

with  my beloved BFF.. Thanks 

with my beloved Hubby
Thanks for the surprise




I love you all deep from my heart
♥ BFF Forever ♥

P/S: more photo on

No comments: