Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year Eve 2009

The very last pending post
finally Im done

New Year Eve 2009
Im going 1 Utama with my Baby
joining my gangs - Liang, Hong, Dai Lou & Fong Zuan
& me even meet Jeremy Quek, Nee Nee & my cousin Hooi Fang at there
so ngam =)

Mi Liang Lu
Fong Zuan
Vinc & m3

yeah... during eve
everyone is busy with the phone
as a prove >>

besides, Hong & Liang also become poser
a very LAME poser
really very LAME
who looks more slim??
Ah Hong as stalker =)
our bill

after dinner
we went to outdoor
there are having countdown concert
I loves this pic much
thanks Hong =)
M for McD??
Love for YOU
can see what I write??
VINC

5, 4, 3, 2, 1
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010
Fireworks is in the air
like a lattern
very nice!!
awesome man..
power of lighting
Beyond with us

Happy New Year 2010
New Year New Life =)

No comments: