Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bukit Tinggi One Day Trip

woohoo!!!
when my brother off-day
we are going Bukit Tinggi with families =)

Berjaya Hill Resort
the place that I will always remember
cause, we get lost while on the way
we almost reach Bentong
waste a lot of time.. ish!!!

woohoo!!
finally we are reached
our very 1st station
-Japanese Tea House-
relax-ing...
woohoo!!
Baba caring his daughter =)
sweet couple!!

the directory
the souvenir shop at Japanese Tea House

woohoo!!!
next station lo =)

we looks slim..
wakaka...

-Colmar Tropicale-
which is the place that people always called as
France Village
lonely??
where I wish to go??
HUGE Bear...
can I take it back home??

pictures worth than words
Im in the street :p

ohya ohya...
we meet some swans there too.... =)
poser
turn left turn right??
marriage photos??

& while taking picture
it is happen something that very funny!!
which is what I posed, the kids will follow it..
wakaka =)

the prove is>>
Pei Yee follow my pose
AGAIN!!
& my niece follow too
laugh dao me... wakaka =)
SAME POSE :p
again!! hehe...

Valary: 'Ah Ni Jie Jie, I want to go there.'
nice pic...
capture by me =)

our very last station
dinner at Ampang Woo Ga Chon
woot!! full dao..

Happy Bukit Tinggi One Day Trip =)

No comments: