Thursday, January 21, 2010

FATE

Just now chatting with my darling Rachel @ Lai Kuan
we chat about -'Fate' 缘分-
yeah, Im believe in fate that's the reason why I meet YOU

but, sometimes is 有缘无分

for all of my dearest friends
cause FATE so we meet each others
& Im appreciate it

for all my heng dai ji muisss
darling , honey, sugar, dear & etc.....
FATE make us linked together
& become buddies
Im more more appreciate it!!

for No.1 HIM *YKY*
it should be the regretful 遗憾 of my life
we really 有缘无分
you are the 1st person that tell me what is love
Im always remember the warmth of you
& Im really hope both of us really have a nice talk in one day

for No.2 HIM *LKY*
Fate make us knowing each other
regretful?? No, I don't think so
cause, I know we will become best friend
it is better than we become couple
you are such a nice & caring guy
watching you holding your love in your hand now
Im glad with it =)

for No.3 HIM *CMS*
the one that I hurt you much
sorry about this
I know what I had done is cruel & bad
I know I can't do anything to compensate it
有缘无分

for No.4 HIM *LKH*
Baby, Im trust in FATE
FATE linked us together
& I know we both will try our best
to maintain it

for all of YOU
treat everyone well that around YOU
=)

No comments: