Wednesday, January 6, 2010

ABC 2 Gathering

ABC2 Gathering before Xmas
we gather up at BBQ Plaza, Times Square

really damn alot of us
make BBQ Plaza become more noisy

woot.. apasal Ah Hong so happy???
can see your fat meat jor la.. =)
woot..... all of us...
but, where is April, Angeline & Liang..
& did I miss out someone??

after finished makan
of course is pictures time
ada tiga Canon 500D kah sana
sure capture til gao gao 1st la =)
Chipmunks???
Alvin & Chipmunks ar??
hahahahaha.....
beh tahan...
how old jor?? still act cute...
wakaka (^_^)
walauwei... Ivy's head really very small..
wakakaka =)
~Santa Claus is coming to town~

nah nah nah... Im not pregnant!!
just feels too full only ar....
aiyoyo... Ash Jie Jie..
don't look at me likethat la..
I wil feel paiseh geh :p
Ms.Ng Chek Ling, are you okay???
Ash Jie Jie, just now you 'kap' me
now we all 'kap' you back
fair & square.. hehe
Liang, you doing what??
or.. you want go toilet ar??
Hong kena molest.. OPS!!!!

Canon 500D
I will owned it SOON!!!
=)

woohoo...... ABC 2 ROX!!!!

Thanks Yee Mun
the ori pic (^_^)
ABC 2!!!!
Jingle Bell Jingle Bell

woohoo!! really have a nice day with all my ABC 2 friends
I will appreciate our friendship
& must keep in touch although Im not going UK with you all
muacks.. Love ya...

No comments: