Friday, January 8, 2010

Bestie - Vyen + Leslie

just finished review back all my old posts
flashing back a lot of memories
remind me last time how I close with my bestie

but, today is changed
become a very normal friend
I wishes time can fly back

Tee Wee Yen
don't know how many times that I mentioned him in my blog
he is the one who let me know & trust
about guy & girl really can become best friend
I wishes we both still can become best friend like past
just like when Im unhappy
he is one of the friend that I will find
but, I know it is hard

Leslie Khor Zhan Shuo
Gor, how long we never chat already?
I can't remember
once I read back my old post
it is remind me that start from begining
you always care of me this mui mui
always make me feels warm when I need help

Gor, do you know Im really care how you feel & look at me
Im still remember what you told me after I break with Maxis
& I also remember what I promise although I can't make it
I know Im disappoint you
that why when Im together with him
Im don't dare to tell you
cause Im really treat you as my brother
Im really scare you will scold me

I wishes I really can intro him to you in one day
Im still remember you say you haven ready yet
haha... sounds funny!!
but, I know.. you mean it!!

last time when someone scolded me in my blog
you even sms to support me
do you know when I receive your sms
Im really almost cried
cause, I thought you didn't care me anymore
the sms Im still keep til now

Leslie Gor Gor, I don't know you will read this post or not
but, Im want to tell you
You are always is my gor gor
a very important gor gor
I miss the time that we always hang out & sms with all non-sense
=)

No comments: