Saturday, December 27, 2008

Valary 1 years old Birthday

Finally finished my 7 hours Radio Live Show.
Thanks god....
make me feel more relax jor!!
but... 1 more assignment to go.
edit our PSA video.
Ish.... scare not enough time!!!!!!

My niece 1 years old birthday
her birth on 15th Dec
but me too busy til don't have time to post about it.

Okay, don't waste time here.
here we go
My niece's birth not 'kua cheong' la.
mummy just cook Yong Tau Fu at home & ask some of my relatives come only.

HUNGRY!!!
Red Egg that for my Niece

Our Main Character
Valary Quak Zi Qhing
she is trying new shoes
trying new cloth
what face is this??
haha....

Cake Session
Her birthday cake
bought by my brother
my family
cut cake lo.....
Happy Birthday to Valary


My dog - Gubi.....
but lost jor.....

Last but not least.....
you dare to eat this?
egg with full of kicap!!!!
yiaks.........
my uncle eat on this way!!!
swt...!!!

2 comments:

Jeff YiFong aka 蜜蜂王子 said...

那個蛋糕很可愛噢~~哈哈

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

真的很可爱!!但是,不好吃的!!
真的很不好吃!!哈哈!!