Saturday, December 27, 2008

Girlfriend & Boyfriend

which girl friend are you?
me???
  1. Cannot close with girls
  2. Cannot play computer games
  3. The most important person in your heart
  4. Cannot quarrel with me, must always sayang me
  5. Must mix with my friends too
  6. Must remember any date of celebration
  7. Must having present if got any celebration (If DIY more good)
  8. When I am sad or sick must by my side
but.............. it is very hard for my boyfriend.
why???
  1. He having few close girl friend & actually Im close with guy too
  2. Nowadays he always play although Im super angry, he also won't bother me
  3. Not me. Is his mothers, brother and sister.
  4. Nope. We always quarrel.
  5. This is DEFINITELY NOT!! ask him join my friend it is just asking him go to die.
  6. Yes. He will remember.
  7. Nope. Not really. Sometime even didn't present me. ISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Sometimes only.

The most angry is he too addicted on computer games & PS2
OH MY GOD!! I really can't tahan on it.

& wonder why he can't join my friends.
isn't all my friends is evil?? I really angry on it.

ISH!!!!!!!!
what can I do???
but, I also know that Im not a perfect girl friend.
just want to express my feeling here only.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur frens is all evil....
alwayz pet society..wuahahaha

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

haha.... pet society pulak...
zhadao!!!!

Wen Xian Joshua said...

Haha...guys paiseh ma...so many girls ..later give them flirt then for u also not good lo ... haha

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

joshua, zhadao la.. haha.....