Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008

wah.... once I open my blog.
my update blog there almost all my friends is upload about christmas.
so that, I will do that too.
haha..... (^_^)

yesterday how you all celebrate?
sure be very enjoy right??
me???
after class straight away go to The Curve.

first, we go buy movie ticket 1st.
'Yes Man'
very funny movie by Jim Carrey.
but it is not everything must to be say 'Yes' unless you heart is want to say it too.

next station - IKEA
we went to their cafe house for tea time
My's mash potatoe + chicken pie
Lao Gong's meat ball + chips

the price is cheap.
& don't know why their carbonated drink cold than we normally drink de.
REALLY!!

is time for movie lo..............

after movie, we go for our dinner.
actually my sister and my friends will having dinner at Fridays,
but Lao Gong don't want to join them.
so that, we go MARCHE!!
but need to queue it.
while queue-ing......
sudden saw Chin Sheng and Kian Loon with their girlfriend.
stupid Chin Sheng some more can't recognise me.
swt =.=

yeah!! finally can go inside to get our dinner jor.
wah, this time we order damn alot thing to eat.
bling bling toast
my juice
*Dragon fruit + Apple + Carrot*
Lao Gong punya Apple juice
Homemade Hawaiian Pizza
Mushroom Soup
Original Rosti
Chicken Chop
*last but not least*
our dessert
Strawberry Cheese Cake


is m3
I want start to eat those nice nice food lo...
hehe (^_^)

this is my stupid Lao Gong
Muacks....

Total: RM 95.45

and actually I really can't finish it.
so the in the end also is Lao Gong finished it.
wakaka... fat sei him.....

after dinner, we go The Curve walk around.
we play a stupid thing.
Lao Gong ask me capture picture & let people spot where is him.
can you spot him in the picture??

when rest at outside Cineleisure there
& planning want stay until 12am anot.
but I feel that Lao Gong don't want although his mouth say 'Yes'.
so, I say go back home.

while want to go back,
sudden Lao Gong stop at 'Laundry' there.
I only realise that Keng Yong, Pey Wen, weNy, Vincent and Wee Yen them is having dinner at there.
so ngam leh......
weNy cut her hair, she looks very cute.
haha (^_^)
but.... forgot take picture with them...
ish....!!!!

that is my christmas eve.
nothing special
hehe (^_^)

sudden found something cute at The Curve
do you know what is this??
this is put banana inside de...
ops...... Mun, you need to go inside.
haha......

2 comments:

紳褟 said...

wah~~~
u eat so many food
fat lah u ~~
XD
u no more thin ad ~~~

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

wat la... me juz eat little oni..
others is all my bf eat de.. hehe