Friday, December 19, 2008

Korean Food 'Woo Ga Chon'

Fuiyo, really long long time didn't update blog about my life jor.
cause really busy ar!!
ARGH!!!!!! my back feel pain ar..
don't know why!!

ok, back to my ex-classmate Dai Lou birthday ba!!
last thursday, we are planning to celebrate with him.
plan to go Ampang eat Korean food.
after finished my shooting part at Hon Mun there,
Mun fetch me go Ampang to meet my gang.
thanks lo, Hon Mun.

reached jor lo
Woo Ga Chon
damn nice.. love it much...
mineral water

FOOD FOOD FOOD!!!
HUNGRY HUNGRY!!!

salad
really nice to eat. we eat alot..
KIMCHI!!
I LOVE THE MOST!!!

hong said 'import from oversea'
tak tau is truth anot la..
ada mushroom inside oh!!
don't know what name
but it is look like kangkung leh.. haha
macam 'choi sum'
haha!!!
taufu.... YUMMY!!!
Ikan bilis with kacang
dengan nasi lemak juga????
cold soup!! really cold!!
I don't like it!!
KIMCHI soup!!
I LOVE IT!!!
Before
After
Korean Seafood Pancake
Nice Nice to eat oh!! hehe (^_^)
I like this. Egg!!!
very nice to eat!!
everyone say that too!!
Carrot
ALL!!!!!!!!
Before
After
Dessert!!!

Just 4 of us!!!!!
is m3..... (^_^)

bought at Korean shop.
Kuazee with chocolate
VERY VERY NICE!!!!

P/S: to be continue for second round 'Hartamas Souled Out' (^_^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

honestly...after read d blog feel damn hungry....delicious =p

♥Berry_Grace♥ said...

haha... yeah!!
thanks ya..
by the way, who r u ar??
hehe