Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Top Spice Korean BBQ

continue from here

after sing K, we having our dinner at Top Spice Korean BBQ
thanks for Dennis bring us to go this nice nice restaurant

Top Spice Korean BBQ
we ordered Friend Set that for 3-4 persons
but.... felt that for 5-6persons also enough
cause damn alot side dish leh....
almost can't finish!!!

as what Dennis said
"You don't have to tell ppl this is fire ppl also can see lah"

pork pork!!!
remind me that name oh, Dennis
hahaha (^_^)

pork belly with vege

Side Dish
I love this salad
me, Soo Yin & Dennis geh favour
KIMCHI!!!!!!!!!!!
Tofu soup
Max say that this soup looks too violence, too bloody
=.=
but... taste good... (^_^)
Kimchi soup
nice nice!!! cause me love Kimchi much..
but.. I feel tat Woo Ga Chon geh Kimchi soup more nice
(^_^)
Ginseng chicken soup with porridge
seafood pancake

New Dishes of the day
Dish No.1- Soo Yin
Dish No.2- Max
*look like chicken littel??*
Dish No.3- Dennis

hmm, which 1 should I eat 1st leh??
too many jor!!!

both of them so 'wai sek'

Max acting as 白痴弱智
really look-a-like
wakaka ^_^

sweet sweet couple
see see.. both of them
眼神交加
*sweet sweet*

>>Dennis*m3<< (^_^) BURP!!!!!!!
very full..........

Dessert
Boss with us!!
he very nice, because of Dennis
he give us 5% discount
nice nice decoration

overall the food very nice!!!
some more the price still reasonable
yeah!! sure I will visit AGAIN!!!

compare with Woo Ga Chon
which 1 u prefer???
I feel that both also very nice!!!

No comments: