Monday, June 1, 2009

My Farewell

My colleagues farewell for me
at 1U Neway
thanks so much.. feel so touch
*sob-ing*
me & Soo Yin geh seafood Lou Shu Fen

hmm, we all really want to thanks to vivian
cause she helps all of us do nails during sing K session
as what Max said
"You tell me, where got people do nails in Karaoke room one???
Yeah you're right. Only my colleagues."

Thanks for Jennifer help Max paint his nails
Im 'pei si-ing' him
kakaka.. (^_^)
Done... OMG!!!
black colour some more!!!
Steven act til so hiao geh..
Thanks to Vivian so much
I LOVE IT!!!

Singing Part
Vivian was so enjoy!!
38 gang
girls ROX!!!!!!!
wah... Im Max geh fans...
acting as Vivian fans also
Li Yen present Vivian a Kampai
hahahaha....
all so enjoy while singing

Cute Cute Series
Steven & Jeannie is acting cute
*fainted*
hahaha... so funny!!!!

Thanks for all my colleagues that farewell for me
>>Violet*m3<< >>Li Yen*m3<< >>Soo Yin*m3<< >>Max*m3<< >>Jennifer*m3<< >>Jeannie*m3<<
>>Steven*m3<<
>>Vivian*m3<<

AGAIN!!
Thanks so much!!!
I really appreciate it!!
Muacks.....................

No comments: